SO LITTLE TIME WATERCOLORS NAIL POLISH
SO LITTLE TIME (shimmering lilac)
Scotch Naturals™ polishes are free of ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, nitrocellulose, acetone, and heavy metals, which makes it a safer and eco-friendly alternative to conventional polish.
Made in the USA
The revolutionary water-based formula of Scotch Naturals™polishes delivers long lasting, salon-quality results in a stunning array of sophisticated shades.
Scotch Naturals™ odorless formula dries to touch within 5 minutes!
Continued use of Scotch Naturals™ WaterColors in conjunction with the specially formulated Scotch Naturals™ Soy Polish Remover will improve the health of the nail and promote long lasting polish adhesion.
Making the change to non-toxic nail polish is one you won’t regret. From now on, there are no more noxious fumes or odors and no yellowing of nails!
How to Use
In order to achieve beautiful, healthy, salon-qulaity nails it is essential to prep your nails properly:
- Remove any existing nail polish and buff nails.
- Hydrate your nails with a drop of natural oil to nail bed and buff. Buffing drives the natural oils into the nail so the colors can adhere better.
- Wash hands with soap and water to remove residue and buffing dust.
- Apply 1 coat of Scotch Naturals™ Base Coat.
- Dry hands and nails thoroughly.
- Follow with 2 coats of polish allowing 1 to 3 minutes in between coats.
- Finish with 1 coat of Scotch Naturals™ On The Rocks Top Coat for a high gloss shine.
One last tip, after a few days, you can rebuff nails using the smooth side of the buffer for a new shiny finish. It’s that simple.
Please remember, this is a water-based nail product. It’s best to wait three minutes between applying coats and we encourage painting tips and toes before bed, allowing polish to dry and adhere overnight.
To remove polish: Moisten cotton pad and rub across nail to remove. For easier removal, pre-moisten all nails with remover allowing time for polish to soften. After removal, thoroughly rinse nails in clean water.
water, acrylic polymer emulsion, and non toxic colorants.
CLICK HERE to read media highlights.