ROSEHIP BIOREGENERATE ROSEHIP OIL
By Pai Skincare
Sorry, this product is sold out!
"Best Organic Miracle Worker" - Harpar's Bazaar Beauty Award Winner
Rosehip is the ultimate skin multi-tasker. With regular use, it conditions the skin, improving skin firmness and elasticity.
What makes Pai Rosehip Oil different?
- Unique in containing concentrated "fruit" oil with twice the regenerative sterols and five times the carotenoids of the more commonly use seed oil
- Volcanically sourced CO2 is used to gently extract the oils while preserving the completely properties of the plant.
- Inclusion of 100% Vitamin E (from sunflower) has a dual benefit of reducing the photo-aging effects of UVA light on the skin and keeping the oil in optimum condition.
- Refines appearance of damaged skin and fine lines.
- High levels of Trans Retinoic Acid delivers Pro-Vitamin A to the skin without causing irritation.
- Most concentrated Rosehip Oil on the market today.
For all skin types.
Made in the UK
Certified Organic by Soil Association
Suitable for Vegans. Not tested on animals.
Andean Rosehip oil is renowned for its skin healing properties. High concentrations of Pro-Vitamin A, Carotenoids and Omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 work together to restore the appearance of damaged skin. Concentrated Gamma Linolenic Acid restores softness and suppleness.
The Power of Retinol Without Irritation
High levels of Trans-Retinoic Acid are delivered directly to the epidermis, which converts to Vitamin A to boost the skin's natural healing process. Clinical studies show Rosehip is effective at improving the appearance of scars, stretch marks, sun damage and fine lines.
Highest Potency Rosehip
Rosehip BioRegenerate™ is unique in containing concentrated fruit hip oil, with double the regenerative sterols and 5 times the carotenoids of seed oil.
Premium CO2 supercritical extraction delivers the complete and concentrated properties of the plant. This makes Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate™ far more powerful than simple cold pressed Rosehip seed oils.
How to Use
Apply 2-3 drops to the palm of your hand and use fingertips to gently massage into clean, dry skin on face or body.
Avoid contact with lips. Allow the oil to fully absorb before dressing.
For ultimate skin regeneration, apply a few drops of oil and allow it to absorb before applying Pai Chamomile & Rosehip Sensitive Skin Cream.
Rosehip rosa canina (rosehip CO2) seed extract*, rosa canina (rosehip CO2) fruit extract*, mixed tocopherols (natural vitamin E).
*Certified Organic by the Soil Association (Organically produced 99.8% of product).
CLICK HERE to read media highlights.